Advertisement

5 Things Not to Do When Valuing a Company | Phil Town

5 Things Not to Do When Valuing a Company | Phil Town One of the keys to making money with investing, is properly evaluating a business or stock. Here are 5 things you should AVOID when going deep on a company and diving into their public facing numbers.

To help you translate these complicated numbers, I have a FREE investment calculator for you. Click the link above download

Also, to celebrate my 250k subscribers I have a giveaway going on right now, click here to sign up:

_
Learn more:

Subscribe to my channel for free stuff, tips and more!
YouTube:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Google+: + PhilTownRule1Investing
Pinterest:
LinkedIn:
Blog:
Podcast:

Buy my bestselling book Rule #1:

Shopping through my amazon link is one of the best ways to support my YouTube channel!

investing money, investing in stocks, how to invest in stocks, how to invest your money

phil town,rule 1 investing,rule one investing,valuing a company,investment calculator,how to invest your money investing money,investing,how to invest,learn to invest,investing 101,rule #1,making money with investing,evaluating a business,investing in stocks,how to invest in stocks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments