Advertisement

$250 monitor changed my opinion on high refresh-rate!

$250 monitor changed my opinion on high refresh-rate! The Mbest SM270QHD165 monitor is an incredible value, 27' 1440p 165 hz monitor and it's actually good!

MBest On ebay:
MBest on Amazon:

Consider Supporting Me On Patreon?

Shopping on Amazon? Use these links and it supports the channel:

Products I recommend or use on the channel:
Ryzen 2600:
Gigabyte B450 Elite:
Radeon Vii:
Avermedia 4k Live capture card:
Panasonic G7 Mirrorless Camera:
Neewer Tripod:
Neewer Studio Light:

I have a website:

Check out the MERCH!!! :
I have an Instagram:

I have a Twitter:

I have a facebook: who cares about facebook...

-

Intro is Instrumental produced by Chuki, the best beats on youtube!


(Other music provided by the Epidemic Sound Library...)

Timmy,Joe,PC,Tech,overclocking,computers,gpu,mbest,high refresh rate,best 1440p monitor,best 165 hz monitor,korean 165 hz monitor,SM270QHD165,test,best cheap 144hz monitor,ebay korean monitor,crt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments