Advertisement

Magical Fantasy by rafer (All Coins) - ALL RAFER LEVELS WITH ALL COINS COMPLETE

Magical Fantasy by rafer (All Coins) -  ALL RAFER LEVELS WITH ALL COINS COMPLETE Oh boy what horrible gameplay Rafer had back then. Anyways, that is not the important thing. The important thing is, that I beat every rated Rafer level with all coins now! I did the levels now and then over the last 2 months and today I finally motivated myself to do In Silico with all coins, which opened up the path for me to finish them all with all coins.

Big thanks to Viprin, whos videos helped me a lot with the hard coins. Anyways, I am gonna rest now lol.

Please Note: The Audio is edited in, because I forgot to record the actual audio. I hope it's alright anyways. I didn't want to redo that though, because I already got the coins and it wouldn't feel as special anymore.

Have a nice day. :)

yea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments