Advertisement

IMPORTANT CHANNEL UPDATE! PLEASE WATCH! CHANNEL DILEMMA!

IMPORTANT CHANNEL UPDATE! PLEASE WATCH! CHANNEL DILEMMA! This video is lengthy so please watch till the very end. It is discussing the current state of both channels, and I need your help on many things addressed in this video. This video address some of the main issues I'm having when making videos, and the help needed for my 2nd channel.

In the beginning of the video, I say subscribe to my 2nd channel where I do my Minecraft stuff now, and later Hytale once that comes out. Also leave a comment "Nice" in the comments below.

🎮 Subscribe to my new channel, click the BELL icon too!:



🎮 Playlist of ALL my Minecraft videos on my 2nd channel. PLEASE watch in the background to help get that channel partnered asap.



📷 Follow my Twitter to be updated -


🎮 Follow my Twitch to catch my streams -


🎮Support-a-creator code:
Setosorcerer; also code i talked about in this video 6TvDw4

setosorcerer,update,fortnite,channel,setosorcerer update,setosorcerer kicked from team crafted skype call,setosorcerer cops and robbers,setosorcerer sonic craft,setosorcerer face reveal,setosorcerer hunger games,setosorcerer speedpaint,setosorcerer skyblock warriors,setosorcerer minecraft,minecraft,new channel,quitting youtube,rip youtube channel,goodbye,

Post a Comment

0 Comments