Advertisement

Discovering Australia again - Maleny, Queensland

Discovering Australia again - Maleny, Queensland It's so nice to go on little trips like this near my home town, after having been overseas for so long. I feel like a tourist in my own country and it's a great way to learn how to appreciate things again. Australia is beautiful.

Our Airbnb:



Instagram:
Normal stuff: @currently.hannah
Performing stuff: @hannahpriceperformer



All music used on my channel can be found here:
(Sign up with this link for 2 extra months free)



All filming and editing gear - past and present is listed in my kit:

maleny,australia travel,australia travel vlog,travel vlog,cinematic travel vlog,australia cinematic,drone in australia,queensland,queensland travel,maleny accomodation,things to do in maleny,things to do in queensland,things to do in australia,dji mavic pro 2,sony a7iii,australian vlogger,vlogger,female vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments